So,
If you received our Christmas card this year you are probably thinking I am the biggest slacker in the world!! Either that or that I have suffered some horrible accident that has damaged my fingers to the point where I am no longer able to type. BECAUSE I told you all to keep up with us on our blog, only to turn around and not blog for about three months. I have not suffered any horrific accident, nor have we sat at home and done nothing with our lives for three months. The truth (drum roll. . .): I have been too lazy/busy to post!!!!! So, get out your reading glasses, cause we are going to catch up. There will be many more posts to come in the next 8 weeks since we are coming to the end of Mitchell's high school days and track and baseball are in full swing. Our lives are full and we relish this time to spend with our boys, albeit on the sidelines of track meets and baseball games. We love where we live and the fact that our boys are able to participate in so many things. Here we go. . .
Monday, April 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment