Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ernie the (NAUGHTY) Elf

We have had Ernie the Elf sitting in our barn for the last 6 years.  Why I decided to bring him out now, I don't know but, I'm sure he will be lots of fun.  I'm sure you have all heard of the Elf of the Shelf and ours is a little different.  Since our kids are a little more mature than when you would  normally start using the Elf, we have dubbed him the NAUGHY elf.  Here are some of Ernie's antics.  I will post his nighttime naughties in one week increments.  Week One:

Helping decorate the Tree, he thought it was a little bare-tee hee.
Playing with the best winter beverage of all, hot cocoa.
Looking angelic until. . .
. . .we found this on the mirror "Elves Rule, Reindeer drool!
A little reminder for the boys.
Eating all of dad's pistachios, bad elf!
Ernie disappeard one night, this is the note he left. . .
. . .this is where we found him!
Chef Ernie made a menu for us, yummy!!!
Stay tuned for the next week of "Ernie's Antics".

1 comment:

  1. this Ernie business is cracking me up. the elf on the shelf thing seemed like just one more thing for me to remember to do but seeing Ernie's antics are hysterical. what a shenaniniganizer!

    ReplyDelete