Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Senior Portraits

For those of you who are not on Facebook, I thought I would post some of the early senior pictures I took of Mitch.  We still have a few locations to get to and some winter shots to do, but here is a glimpse of our first senior. . .














We took photos all round Joliet, Fromberg, Edgar and Bridger.  We are still wanting to take some in downtown Billings, Red Lodge and some up at Cooney Dam.  Can't wait to finish them.  My favorite so far is in front of the old truck.  Considering it is painful to try and get a genuine smile out of this kid, I think we did really well so far!!!  His hair looks very metallic when I put them on here, definitely not a true representation of what they really look like, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment