Friday, April 23, 2010

Books, books, books










I am in my own little world these days. I think book orders from school are more exciting to me than they are to the kids. We ordered books for summer reading with this last book order, and I can't wait to get through ALL of them. I have finished Percy Jackson (4 books); and am currently working on the Inkheart series (3 books). Still on the agenda are the Fire Within series and Diary of a Whimpy Kid series. Did I tell you I LOVE to read?!!

3 comments:

  1. Felecia, did you read "The Great and Terrible" series? They are great! Where are they by the way? I know I suggested Ron read them but didn't even talk to him about it last weekend. We missed you and your sassy 'tude. My boys were looking forward to hangin' with yours. Frown :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the series sitting on my table, but I am having a hard time getting into the first book. Jared told me the first is a little hard to get into, but I should be working at it a little harder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how I feel about book orders too! It sounds like you have a lot of great books to read. I loved the Wimpy Kid series! You should put The Hunger Games series on that list of summer reading.

    ReplyDelete